Prev: Re: [GZG] Unmanned tracked combat vehicle Next: Re: [GZG] Unmanned tracked combat vehicle

Re: [GZG] Unmanned tracked combat vehicle

From: "Bill Brush" <bbrush@g...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:31:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Unmanned tracked combat vehicle

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> Now THAT looks fun.....  ;-)
> Wonder how good it is at not throwing or breaking a track at those
speeds?

>From what video I've seen it's "very good" at keeping it's tracks
where they're supposed to be.  I'm not sure if they would edit out a
thrown track (I would guess they would not based on the rest of the tv
show) but they never showed it throw one.  I saw them throw a 12" 2x4
into the drive sprocket with it running and it shredded it without so
much as a hiccup.  One of the brothers said "That's why we call it the
Ripsaw."

One of the more impressive bits on the tv show was the 4' static drop
test.  It just sort of	oozed back down into position with hardly so
much as a bounce.

Bill

Prev: Re: [GZG] Unmanned tracked combat vehicle Next: Re: [GZG] Unmanned tracked combat vehicle