Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:58:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Have folks found reasons to try the reverse of	this? I've been trying
get a paint guru to experiment with black drybrushed over dayglo colors,
say, red or blue, for volcanic rock or 'hot' engine heat sinks. One of
my
trash ships has ribbing down the center of the pieces I've taken from
plastic cutlery handles. It looks smashing in my imagination. ;->=?

The_Beast

P.S. Wait. 1951? DAD!

***snippage***