Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:08:54 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

On Sep 17, 2008, at 7:26 PM, Mike Stanczyk wrote:

> Now I was told black primer, gray drybrush then light grey drybrush
> would be
> passible.  I'm practicing drybrushing now.  I figured that black,
> white
> and then maybe gray would look ok on the cheap oger figures.

That's pretty much it. True drybrushing transfers very, very little
paint on each stroke. You're just scraping dried paint off the brush
and onto the raised parts of the model. The last layers, and you
almost always build up from dark to light layers, just go on reeeeeeal
easy.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...