Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:40:40 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008, Fred Kiesche wrote:

> Have you tried priming with spray paint rather than by brush?
sorry, the primer coat is a regular flat black spray paint by krylon

> I'd suggest:
> A painting session at a convention.

That was the painting class I took.   Great class if you're entering
your
work into the con painting contest.

> Some figures or even a couple of HO model railroad houses or other
scenary, etc., so you can practice on something other than a FT
miniature. A lot of what you lean for one will help in others.

I've got a pack of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Plasma-Dragons-Battle-Realm-Booster/dp/B000VWAKG6
At less than $5 they should be good for practice work.	Haven't found
anything else local worth practicing on.

Gzg-l mailing list

Gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...