Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:31:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Only have hearsay:

Pine oil cleaners have a bad rep for resin. I've a friend that swears by
brake fluid, but I'm aware of no way to properly dispose of
afterwards...

Every treatise on dry brush I've read makes the point that you wipe the
brush until you're sure there's nothing left on it, THEN dry brush.
*shrug*

Oh, and only use a clean brush you were about to pitch anyway. Fanning a
brush over and over a rough surface does not lead to pinpoint usable
brush
points.

I don't paint, but I HAVE listened and tried...

Mike, can you tell I feel your pain?

The_Beast