Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: Ken Hall <khall39@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Pine-Sol (or other pine cleaner) safe to use on resin minis? It's a
great stripper for metal figures. Soak overnight, clean up with a
retired toothbrush. :-)

Detail loss on drybrushing sounds like too much/too thick paint on the
brush. Hard to tell sight unseen, of course, but that was my first
thought. It does take practice. I'm not always happy with the results I
get from drybrushing. Hang in there, and try not to get wrapped around
the axle. You'll get it.

Best,
Ken