Prev: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:56:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Mike,

It shouldn't mater about the sponge, the trick with painting
is consistency, as long as you use the same supplies and
are happy with the outcome, that's what really maters. So
in effect get your supplies together for the number of things
you want in that paint scheme............as long as you get the
troop/squadron/company to look like they go together that's
half the battle.

Don

When making a home made wet palette does it matter if the sponge has
anti-microcrobial treatments?

Every sponge I looked at today had one form or another of treatment.
"Not for aquarium use."  Not good for painting either?

Yeah, I'm trying to paint.  Somehow, I used three different shades of
grey paint and got a blue spaceship.  Pics soon.

Mike

Prev: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...