Prev: [GZG] [ftjava] Backup request Next: Re: [GZG] Miniatures

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Important note for COLOURS 2008!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:46:38 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Important note for COLOURS 2008!

Hello all,

An important heads-up for those of you planning to see us at COLOURS
(13-14th September, Newbury Racecourse), and indeed all future shows
that we're doing:

Owing to our ever-increasing ranges and the consequent difficulty of
fitting it all into the tradestand space at shows (and into the van
to get it there!), we will NOT be bringing the following items to
shows UNLESS THEY ARE PRE-ORDERED:

1) All the OLD-STYLE FT Starships that have been superseded by new
designs - ie: the original-style NAC, NSL, ESU and FSE miniatures.
2) Most of the RESIN ranges (25mm SF25 vehicles, SFA accessories and
MT 1/300 buildings) - we will probably have a SMALL selection of
these with us at most shows, but if you want anything specific then
you MUST pre-order so we can cast them up for you.

All the items from these ranges that are currently listed on our
webstore are still available, but if you want any then please get a
pre-order to us as early as possible - cut-off date for COLOURS
pre-orders will be strictly on SUNDAY 7th September, to give us time
to prepare your order - please don't phone or email us the day before
the show to ask if we can bring you something, as we simply won't
have time to do it!  ;-)

Obviously we'll have as much as we can carry of all our other ranges
- all the other FT starships including all the new-style fleets, SG
25mm and 15mm figures, 15mm vehicles, 6mm DF and DSM ranges and so
on. Hoping to see some of you there!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: [GZG] [ftjava] Backup request Next: Re: [GZG] Miniatures