Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Reminder - last day of Summer Deal! Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Important note for COLOURS 2008!

[GZG] [ftjava] Backup request

From: "Brendan Robertson" <southernskies@p...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:09:00 +1000
Subject: [GZG] [ftjava] Backup request

I've just started looking for my backup of the EFSB data and my
starblazers
work and can't find it after the last HD crash.

Could someone please forward me the zip file I sent out, and if anyone
has
them, the scenario files as well?

There is at least 1 copy of the starblazers image files out there as
well,
but I can't remember who I sent them too.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Reminder - last day of Summer Deal! Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Important note for COLOURS 2008!