Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs! Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:28:35 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff!

Hello all,

Several odd bits of information to impart in this posting....

First, the new 15mm Heavy APCs and variants previewed a couple of
days ago are NOW IN PRODUCTION and fully available!
As I mentioned earlier, they won't be actually on the online store
for a few days, so if you want to order them immediately (eg: to take
advantage of the Summer Deal, more on which below) then just ask us
for them in the "comments" on your order.

Next up, our Hyperspace Shipping Wormhole may be down for some
essential cleaning over the coming week..... in other words, I am
trying to take a few days break, which means that there may be some
slight delays in order dispatches. I'll be going in to the workshop
once or twice during the week to catch up, so we're not going to be
closed completely, but there may be a couple of days delay in sending
out some stuff - we hope you'll bear with us.

Our current Summer Discount Deal offer ends on Sunday 24th August (12
midnight, UK time), so don't miss out! Full details on the webstore
front page as usual. As mentioned above, you can add some of the
latest releases to your discounted order even if they're not up on
the store itself, just ask us. Monday 25th is a UK Bank Holiday, so
all orders placed over that weekend will be cleared as quickly as we
can after that.

Finally for the moment, a reminder about the offer we made a few
weeks ago of some FREE packs of Full Thrust stuff for serving troops
stuck out in Iraq or Afghanistan; well, we've had a number of
British forces out there, as most of the responses so far have been
from the US (though more US/Canadian/rest-of-world forces responses
are still very welcome). I'm holding the offer open till around the
end of August to give folks a bit more time, so if you know of anyone
who would like some free gaming stuff to help alleviate just a little
of the stress out there, get in touch! Full info on the front page of
the webstore.

Hope you're all having a good summer so far,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs! Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names