Prev: Re: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval Next: Re: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval

Re: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval

From: "Brian Burger" <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:13:23 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Damond Walker <damosan@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> It doesn't help matters the Soviet anti-ship missiles are actually
finned
>> mobile homes packed with 'splosives...  :(
>
> Take a "laugh point" sir. Nice turn of phrase...

It's the "moves at roughly Mach 18.5" aspect of those finned mobile
homes that's always gotten my attention in the few modern naval games
I've played!

Playing that Janes' Naval sim on Windows a few years ago, hypothetical
hopped-up PLAN vs USN CBGx2, and all of a sudden big honkin' missles
are howling across the map at rather startling speed...

Brian
warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval Next: Re: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval