Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] Troop potential

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:20:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

At 8:29 PM +0000 7/28/08, emu2020@comcast.net wrote:
>I found it very odd in the prequels that even Obi Wan seemed to buy
into the disposable trooper idea. That seemed very un-Jedi to me. He
makes a couple of remarks to Annikan about not helping clones who are in
trouble because they are doing their job. I read this as don't waste
your time, they are supposed to die.

Probably part of the decadence of the Old Republic. Even the Jedi didn't
have their eye on the ball when Senator Palpatine made his power play.

Though, in part, I'd put a lot of the details down to Lucas not having
his eye on the ball of properly detailed drama and consistency.
-		  Data Center Operations Group		       -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		     One CNN Center SE0813 E   -
- Internet Technologies   --	     Data Center Operations    -
- Hours 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon - Fri     (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)    -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	   ( Suwanee and Manassas DCs) -
- Office: 404-588-6191		    e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com  -

Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential