Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] Troop potential

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@t...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:09:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Isn't it possible in some countries to get hold of military grade
vehicles including MBTs.  I don't know what the heaviest weapon a
civilian is allowed to have but a bunch of ex-army techs with a mind to
cause trouble might be able to do so,

Who remembers that new footage of the National guardsmans who stole an
MBT and joyrid it down th e motorway.

In themsleves they may not be much of a threat but if they're hired but
organised crime......

KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
> [...]
27/07/2008 16:16

Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential