Prev: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08) Next: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:01:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Star Ranger <dean@star-ranger.com>
wrote:

> Interesting, a Civil War supplement for a WWII Superhero RPG?

Actually, it's a Civil War supplement for a modern era superhero RPG
(Wild Talents) that was an expansion from a WWII superhero RPG
(Godlike).

WT is more of a generic superhero system, particularly in 2nd edition,
for which my supplement was written. 1st edition was only available as
a limited run of 1,000 copies through the internet. 2nd edition, and
my supplement (along with two other supplements) will be available at
your Friendly Local Game Store.

> We should be around in the evenings, 2nd floor just east of the
dealers
> hall, in the hallways outside of Rooms 211 (Thurs and Fri) or 212
(Sat).
> Just look for the M Collective banner.

I'll do that! My games are all 1 to 5, so I have the evenings free.
Arc Dream Publishing bought my GM badge, so I haven't had the chance
to pre-reg for any games. I'm just going to wander around and see what
I can get myself into.

> Allan, have you been to a GenCon in Indianapolis?  It was a long time
ago
> that I used your Revlon fleet in a list game back in Milwaukee.

Nope. The last time I went to GenCon was 8 years ago.

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08) Next: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)