Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining Next: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:49:48 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

Star Ranger wrote:
> I will be taking pictures plus I should have SSDs up for my Sci-Fi
Crossover game including the Borg Cube and all associated rules (the
Borg will be using a highly modified set of Sa-Vasku rules and get a
single mass 1400 cube).

I have to ask: what are you using for a miniature for that beast? (No,
not you, Doug :-) )

Phil, who wisehes he could go to cons like that, but all the US ones are

scheduled at inconvenient times of the year...

Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining Next: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)