Prev: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO and other deployed TROOPS!

Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:23:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Star Ranger <dean@star-ranger.com>
wrote:

> I'll be there running some FT games.	A couple introductory games of
FT Lite
> on Thursday night and then on Friday a couple sessions of the latest
chapter
> in my Sci-Fi Crossover saga.

I'll have to run by the miniatures area and see some GZG folks, then!

I'm running four sessions of This Favored Land. This is the
roleplaying supplement I wrote for Arc Dream's _Wild Talents_ RPG.
With some luck, it will be published in time for GenCon. All my games,
except Sunday's, are from 1 to 5, so I'll have evenings and mornings
free to do something else.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com