Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO and other deployed TROOPS! Next: Re: [GZG] Historicon '08

[GZG] Historicon '08

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:44:01 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Historicon '08

If any listers are going to be at Historicon this weekend I'll be there
with my club, The Northern Lancaster Wargamers in Vistas C most of the
weekend.

I'm co-running two Fistful of Tows games on Friday and Saturday night.

Vistas C is just off the lobby, to the left just before you enter the
Restaurant.

If you want a beer, I'm buying.

-Mark Kinsey

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO and other deployed TROOPS! Next: Re: [GZG] Historicon '08