Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:31:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

>On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>>  GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!
>
>Awesome!
>
>>  The proprietor's (that's me!) decision as to the allocation of the
>>  free sets will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
>
>Um, Jon?  Paint, brushes, stands, etc?
>
>Can the rest of us get in on this?  I'd paypal you $10 in a heartbeat
>toward the cost of the extras.
>
>Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the offer! While it's hugely appreciated, I don't have too
much time to deal with all this as I also have to keep the business
running (!), so I don't want it to snowball TOO much; however, I've
already had a couple of requests like this and if a few folks want to
chip in a bit I can always use that to add a few extra items into
some or all of the packages. The great thing about getting a couple
of the FT intro fleets is that you don't really need to paint them,
and all the stands are included anyway, so it's almost a
ready-to-play game; I've managed to get my major dice supplier to
chip in some free D6, so I can put a handful in each box too.

If anyone wants to make a contribution to the project, they can do so
via Paypal to me at <jon@gzg.com> - or if you're not concerned about
making your contribution gamer-specific, of course there are a lot of
support-the-troops charity websites around who'd be very happy to
take your donations.

Best,

Jon (GZG)