Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

From: "hott" <hott@h...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:32:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

Way back when - like twenty years ago now, I used to have a small
15mm Prussian Army and a 1/300 scale Tank brigade that I carried to
various locations around Germany.

Napoleonics and 1/300 modern were the only games that used miniatures
in our area - everything else was boardgames (like Red Star White
Star) or RPGs, mainly DnD.

Kev