Prev: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

Re: [GZG] TO&E

From: "Michael" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:34:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] TO&E

th Atlantic War.  Scenario book for Harpoon and CD

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn

	From: John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz>
	Subject: [GZG] TO&E
	To: gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu
	Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 6:37 AM

	Hi

	Can people suggest some links to British Parachute regiments
organisation at the time of the Falklands. I am looking at this conflict
as the basis for a campaign.

	The Falklands is an interesting campaign a good mix of air land
and sea power operating together, the challenges of operating a war at
the end of a supply line thousands of miles long and tales of courage in
a really hostile environment by the fighting men on both sides.

	Thanks

	John

Prev: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!