Prev: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup Next: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup

Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup

ly away, direct to me, if you prefer...

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
TexasBestGrok!

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@yahoo.com>

Greetings:

The nut who started the Warhammer 40k discussion...

I priced the game (rules plus some miniatures plus supplies) at a local
store. Yikes! I know it has been a while since I've been involved in
gaming, but I didn't realize prices had gone up so much on miniatures!

Think I'll stick to reading the Dan Abnett omnibus I picked up!