Prev: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup Next: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup

Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup

h, but they're all in the weird L-symbol prices...

No seriously. I stopped buying miniatures when my hands got too bad to
paint them anymore...so that would have been more than ten years ago.
You just kind of forget that time marches on, prices increase, etc. It
sure doesn't feel like my salary has kept pace with prices, at times!!!

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
TexasBestGrok!