Prev: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS Next: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:51:56 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

One of the problems I'd see with these is that, once again, they are
improvised from weapons designed in a very specific way. Take a bullet
out
of a gun and you really don't get much bang from it. So much of a
bullets
effectiveness comes from it being projected down a tightly enclosed
barrel.

I suppose you could seed the area with buried zip gun rigs. This would
give
the bullets some sort of barrel to shoot out of and preserve some of the
force provided by their powder charge.

-Eli