Prev: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS Next: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

Re: [GZG] Subject: Re: What are the pitfalls of standardised forces?

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:06:47 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Subject: Re: What are the pitfalls of standardised forces?

r PSB could allow for some sort of contra-magnetic bearing system where
the large bearing is a magnetic field instead of a mechanical bearing. I
get your point though, and there is always going to be something to
replace. If not a bearing, then a magnetic coupler for the mag bearings.

There is always going to be some component to break.

-Eli

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>