Re: [GZG] DS3? Artillery [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:10:14 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] DS3? Artillery [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]
Only skimmed the discussion, but here's a random idea:
Normal Q die check; TN# Leadership +1 per turn of flight or command
Artillery Arrival at end of same turn (due to timescale):
Roll for each salvo: Q+FP vs Q of target unit
If target has moved since request, +1 die shift to defence per
Resolve # hits as per SG squad fire.
Minor Hit = Impact vs Armour
Major Hit = 2*I vs Armour
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: On Behalf Of Indy
> Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:53 AM
> Subject: Re: [GZG] DS3? [TO BE CLASSIFIED]
> playtest list. The biggest stickler right now is,
> coincidentally to current threads on the list here, the
> artillery rules. I think the current version of the arty
> rules is longer than the rest of the DS3 file! :-D
> Now, whether DS3 makes it out before FT3 is to be seen...
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list