Prev: Re: [GZG] theoretical rules schedule? (was Re: And now for something completely different...) Next: Re: [GZG] Living rulebooks

Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:32:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?

I can't get the page to load atm but I'll keep checking. Thanks for the
help!

The gecko is a four-wheeler; there's also a pickup model and the
goanna 6-wheel version. It's got a nice muscular look to it, and
though I don't see a lot of ground clearance it may be assumed to have
adaptive suspension.

http://www.oldcrowmodels.co.uk/15vehicles.htm

Robert Mayberry
(678) 984-5113
Robert.Mayberry@gmail.com

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>>I have a couple of images (not good ones) from a DS3 game.
>>
>>Here are links:
>>http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/DS/pics/DS3-10-18-05-004.jpg
>>http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/DS/pics/DS3-10-18-05-010.jpg
>>
>>The scout vehicle, while nice, looks NOTHING like the gecko produced
>>by Old Crow. Not positive that that's what you were asking. :)
>

> I may not have been clear in my reply, John and Robert - I wasn't
> saying that S13 was a Gecko lookalike, merely that it might serve as
> a proxy in 6mm, in that it is designed to fit the same role (that of
> a light fast wheeled scout buggy). I thought OC's Gecko was their
> 4-wheeler, or is it the 6?
> Thanks for digging out the pics, and good luck for the work move!  ;-)
>
> Jon (GZG)
>

>>It's a small, four wheeled vehicle with a very boxy cab on the front
>>and a small (RFAC) on the roof.  The back looks like it could be a
>>half-exposed engine.
>>
>>Again, I like it, but it's not a gecko.
>>
>>Oh, that website will be up for the next couple of hours, and then
>>is likely to go down for a good week or so.  I'm moving offices and
>>it'll be packed away for a bit.
>>
>>Sorry,

PDF's