Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

Re: [GZG] theoretical rules schedule? (was Re: And now for something completely different...)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:17:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] theoretical rules schedule? (was Re: And now for something completely different...)

>Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>
>>  OK, I know this was tongue-in-cheek, but I'm going to answer it
>>  seriously!	;-)
>>
>>  BDS will not happen in it's originally planned form. As you know, it
>>  was intended to be a supplement for SGII, but it just got overtaken
>>  by events and other projects. However, the name is too good not to
>>  use - so it may eventually see the light as a supplement for SG:AC
>>  instead....  :-)
>
>Heh, thanks for the reply. It was meant as a joke. But, since we've
come
>this far, let's keep the ball rolling: what rules-projects are being
worked
>on, what rules-projects are back-burnered for now, and which previous
>projects are no longer happening, for one reason or another?

SG:AC and FT3 are developing, slowly. FMAS is on a back burner for
now but could be pulled forward if I get a particular burst of
enthusiasm for it. DS3 is in the hands of its own development team
(Oerjan, Indy and John L) who are tinkering about with it as time
allows. BDS, see above.  ;-)

NO schedules or time promises on anything, because I've learnt the
hard way that they never happen. Like we did with FT Light recently,
what I'm doing with stuff now is announcing it WHEN IT IS READY (for
playtesting or actual publication, as appropriate) and not before!

Jon (GZG)