Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:52:54 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

>At 12:12 AM +0000 7/11/08, emu2020@comcast.net wrote:
>>I'll try to answer the various posts in this one -
>>
>>As for why all in 3's simply because that's how I bought them. That
>>is not to say that I will not increase beyond that, but it is what
>>I have right now.
>
>The british used 3 tank platoons in WWII.

I believe that, at least early on, Cruiser tank squadrons had troops
of 3 while Infantry tanks (Matildas etc) used 4 tank troops; not sure
why this was the case.....
The Germans used a 5-tank Zug, at least when they had the vehicles
available.
Russians used 3s, but then a Russian Company acted pretty much like a
platoon of any other nation.

Jon (GZG)