Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 54

From: davebill <davebill@c...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:18:26 +1200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 54

Allan said:

> I'm also hoping at
> some point Jon will do 15mm Phalon vehicles, at which point I'll jump
> at the chance to buy those!

A friend of mine in the UK sent me samples of the three 25mm Phalon
ground
vehicles - as they're so alien, the scale cues aren't there and they
don't
look too bad with 15mm figures. Here's some pictures on my website with
15mm
Phalons. The APC and tank are big models but the scout pod is about the
right size for a 15mm APC.

http://billinghurst.spalding.gen.nz/Webstuff/hobbies/paintlog.html

David