Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:12:25 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

l try to answer the various posts in this one -

As for why all in 3's simply because that's how I bought them. That is
not to say that I will not increase beyond that, but it is what I have
right now.

Tom, my hoverscouts are only big enough for a crew of two but are
enclosed and armored with a weapon mounted on an exposed ring mount
(converted from WW2 M20 scout cars). This makes them unsuitable for
APCs.

I am not sure if PA troops fits my force model. My Combat Walkers fill
that role. I had sort of written PA out for the current incarnation of
my force. They have no grav vehicles either, at least for the moment.

I am building toward using 8-man squads each including a SAW and RPG.
The squads are broken into 4-man fire teams.

I do have enough vconversion stock to produce more hoverscouts as well
as an upgunned version mounting a turret but these are in multiples of 3
so far.

-Eli