Prev: Re: [GZG] DS3? Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

Re: [GZG] DS3?

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:52:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] DS3?

don't know when it will be released, but it DOES exist, has seen some
playtesting, and Oerjan, John L and I have been working on it hard
(well,
the "working on it hard" has been those two; I just give them snide
comments
and feedback with the occasional playtest session thrown in for good
measure). I believe an alpha rules set was made available to the
playtest
list. The biggest stickler right now is, coincidentally to current
threads
on the list here, the artillery rules. I think the current version of
the
arty rules is longer than the rest of the DS3 file! :-D

Now, whether DS3 makes it out before FT3 is to be seen...

Mk