Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

ven that the original poster referred to the game as Warhamster I was
left wondering whether the original post was at all serious, or just
looking for gratifications of preheld opinions."

Original poster here. I was asking for serious responses. I used the
phrase "WarHamster" as that is the phrase a lot of friends who are fans
us.

And thanks for the responses, it has all been very educational...and I
apologize if the discussion spun out of control due to my asking.

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
TexasBestGrok!