Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 00:06:17 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_13838_1215389177_2

vehicles designs for 40K are very much love them or leave them. Most of
the Imperial Guard vehicles look like they are built with WW1 tech that
has been pushed into trying to build vehicles that function along the
lines of modern tanks. I like them, to be honest. I played Imperial
Guard when I did play 40K. And yes, my IG could not easily put down a
vehicle assault.
As for compressed ranges, this is common in wargames though 40K is a bit
of an extreme case due to it style of the setting. I beleive the earlier
40K vehicles were compressed in size but the new range of IG vehicles
from 3rd ed started the trend of representing them more true to scale.
The new landraider is a real mosnter of a vehicle and could carry 10
marines.
-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!