Prev: Re: [GZG] IJN Model Pics? Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] IJN Model Pics?

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 14:04:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] IJN Model Pics?

On Sunday 06 July 2008 13:06:27 Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I'm currently trying to figure out which IJN FT models I have,
> >and failing to find any pictures of the range anywhere. The
> >GZG store has pictures of some, but not all, and since I don't
> >have one of everything, I can't just line them up by size and
> >guess the gaps.
> >
> >Does anyone have a gallery of the entire fleet, which states
> >which model is which?
> >
> >Cheers.
>
> Sam - there are pics of ALL the Jap ships in the "2002 catalogue
> insert" file in the pdf downloads section of the store, here to be
> exact:

http://www.groundzerogames.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=60
>&Itemid=50

Great, thanks. I looked in the "Full Catalogue", and was
going by the date on the left so didn't realise the others
were more recent.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] IJN Model Pics? Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!