Prev: [GZG] Subject: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!--counters for GZG games Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Subject: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!--counters for GZG games

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:47:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Subject: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!--counters for GZG games

Thanks, Mark!

I'll have to look for items to add to the top-down counter geeklist.
Could
have sworn some of the Cry Havoc series did. I wonder what I'm thinking
of?

I know there are some B5 counters floating around with suitable
markings,
but does anyone know of ST or other ship counters with twelve point,
four
and/or six arc ticks?

I know you can sort of figure this out from the hexes, especially with a
lasso, but I don't trust my feeble eyes OR spatial judgment.

Thanks, all!

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG] Subject: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!--counters for GZG games Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!