Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...? Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 04:05:44 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_1883_1215057944_2

because GZG choozes to not needlessly reprint data and keeps their books
available through PDF after they have stopped printing they somehow do
not support their game? Perhaps they do not need to poor out as much
support for their game, because their games do not suffer the railroaded
tunnel vision of some other companies.

I fail to see how your point is made, simply because GZG chooses to
support their game through long-ranging expansions which seem to do fine
by those people who play them. The fact that GZG has enough of a falling
to support conventions, however small, on its own, says something about
the fraternity of its loyal fans.

But, this thread is diverging from its original purpose which was to
give the gent opions about 40K/GW. I stand by my intiial statements. I
was a loyal fan of GW's games for a long time. Heck, I would still play
them if they hadn't yanked me around as a player and a consumer so many
times. I do feel that any review of the game does need to have the good
with the bad and that is what I tried to provide, WITHOUT resorting to
tearing down other companies/systems/designers.

That is all,

Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...? Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!