Prev: Re: [GZG] Question to the list..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

From: "Michael" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:17:53 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

IIRC at Tech 5 a Battalion gets a Command stand, a Telephone Staff stand
and
a command stand per Company.  Command stands can place 1 order within
6".  A
staff stand can give an order to any stand in communication range.
Troops
have no armor.	Fire Support is generally direct fire

At Tech 15 a squad has a Command Satellite Uplink stand and can "talk"
any stand on the board as well as supports in orbit.   Most troops are
in
Combat Armor or Battledress.  Fire Support is generally Indirect and
MUCH
more accurate.

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn