Prev: Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale. Next: Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:12:14 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

I don't know where you got the 31 litre from... Unless it was my use
of a lower-case L for litre. :)

In fact I did screw up, and I apologise to the list. I should check
these things instead of relying on my failing memory. The large
cylindrical PET soft-drink bottles I had in mind are two litres in
capacity, not three.

Best regards, Robert Bryett