Prev: [GZG] Traveller love (Was: Under the Hammer) Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller

[GZG] Traveller love (Was: Re: Under the Hammer)

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:38:40 +1000
Subject: [GZG] Traveller love (Was: Re: Under the Hammer)

Just in case someone who's interested hasn't seen it, there's a copy
of the Mongoose Traveller's playtest rules for download here:
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/Traveller%20Playtest%20Doc.pdf

Sadly, they don't seem to let you buy the production version as a
download, so those of us who live outside the UK will be clobbered
for postage.

Best regards, Robert Bryett