Prev: Re: [GZG] Fwd: Ground Zero Games: Email address for FTSC creator Next: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

Re: [GZG] Fwd: Ground Zero Games: Email address for FTSC creator

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:38:54 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Fwd: Ground Zero Games: Email address for FTSC creator

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 04:52:27PM -0600, Mike Stanczyk wrote:

>The other more recently updated, only slightly, is Roger Burton West's
>ShipTool.  http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/shiptool.html
>
>Roger is in the middle of a reworking of the code as he told me via
email
>a while back.

And have been for several years. It's not so much a rewrite as a Whole
New Project - the design and database system works, but I got bogged
down on inventing the postscript-like language for building the SSDs.

If someone else wants to take the shiptool code and Do Things with it,
that's fine with me - consider it GPL-ed.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Fwd: Ground Zero Games: Email address for FTSC creator Next: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer