Prev: Re: [GZG] Should have been Re: Bovine rebuttal but ended Next: Re: [GZG] Fwd: Ground Zero Games: Email address for FTSC creator

Re: [GZG] Fwd: Ground Zero Games: Email address for FTSC creator

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:52:27 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Fwd: Ground Zero Games: Email address for FTSC creator

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>> Richard Kempton <info@businessimaging.co.uk>
>>
>> Hi. I have been using the Full Thrust Ship Creator for many years,
>> but it hasnt been updated since 2001. I would like to have a go at
>> adapting & improving on his code, but need to discuss it with the
>> creator.
>>
>> I tried emailing Andrew Ayres, but the email is dead, and just
bounces.

>> Do you have a current email address for him? If not, can you
>> recommend any other computerised graphical tool for making Full
>> Thrust SSDs?
>>
>> If there is nothing available, I may consider writing my own
>> version, but that is last resort.
>>
>> Cheers, Richard

The other more recently updated, only slightly, is Roger Burton West's
ShipTool.  http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/shiptool.html

Roger is in the middle of a reworking of the code as he told me via
email
a while back.

Richard how's your perl?  Are you interested in a team project to
helping
Roger finishing the rewrite?  Roger you willing to except the help?

I've got the time and the interest right now.

Mike