Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:42:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

By the way, Niven's Pierson's Puppeteers are vegetarians.

And, Vegan's kill and eat plants, which are alive. Only less so...

Milliways:

'Are you going to tell me,' said Arthur, 'that I shouldn't have
green salad?'

'Well,' said the animal, 'I know many vegetables that are
very clear on that point. Which is why it was eventually
decided to cut through the whole tangled problem and breed
an animal that actually wanted to be eaten and was capable of
saying so clearly and distinctly. And here I am.'

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal