Prev: Re: [GZG] [FullThrust] New GZG unoffical Forum Next: Re: [GZG] FT base material

Re: [GZG] FT base material

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:22:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT base material

For pure scrounge, there's nothing like the punch outs from electrical
boxes. There was some office remodeling here, and the smaller ones are
good
for under small bases. Actually, most went down to the store for players
of
EE(tm) games, where the larger worked well for monstrous bases.

Still, I've many that will probably epoxy to whatever I come up with for
(now THAT'S bad grammar!) a recticle to set on top.

The_Beast

PS Otherwise, fender washers are our friends.