Prev: Re: [GZG] [FullThrust] New GZG unoffical Forum Next: Re: [GZG] FT base material

Re: [GZG] [FullThrust] New GZG unoffical Forum

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 00:05:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FullThrust] New GZG unoffical Forum

Nothing wrong with being unofficial as long as its done with
respect and professionalism.

Now, we'll see what happens... (8-)

JGH

Evyn MacDude wrote:

> On  May26 08, at 12:34, praetor123456 wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Just a quick post to say that a new GZG forum has been started (it
was
>> announced on TMP today).
>>
>> http://groundzerogames.info/index.php
>
> I take it you haven't discussed this with Jon then?
>
> Evyn MacDude
> infojunky@ceecom.net <mailto:infojunky@ceecom.net>
>
> "When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule,
> participants are free to use the information received, but neither the

> identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other
> participant, may be revealed"

** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **
  "When the day goes down on the Water town; when the sun sinks low all
around
    That's when I know I need you now; You're what I miss, every little
kiss"
			    -- Bruce Hornsby and the Range, "Every
Little Kiss"

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FullThrust] New GZG unoffical Forum Next: Re: [GZG] FT base material