Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:42:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

I believe that sheep would be Uplifted by dogs. I've found on the
Intraweb a nice simulation of a possible future showing the
complexities of the sheep/dog relationship in this scenario:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeJuUZGI3Zw

Which is actually fine by me. Sheep have a deep philosophical
tradition that we should all learn to respect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTl7FeYEIDo

Though admittedly as far as the kebabs are concerned, better them than
me.

Rob

--
Robert Mayberry

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep