Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:41:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

ursive Loop wrote:
> "Oh no, they have uplifted sheep!!! How desperate are they for
soldiers?"

> ====
>
> Somehow I don't envision Brin using this in one of the next Uplift
novels (if he ever does one)!

Think of the fun if he did, though... <eg> The question is, who would
uplift the sheep? Humans? Chimpanzees? /Dolphins?/ :-D

I kinda like the idea of it being the dolphins... and an evil part of me

wonders if they would insist on the standard 100,000 years of
servitude... <eg> Especially if someone showed them old /Monty Python/
tapes...

"3rd Battallion, 101st Ovine Paratroopers, Imperial Cetacean Marines,
reporting for duty, sah!"

Phil

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John