Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Invading Mars (was FTverse colinies)

[GZG] Invading Mars (was FTverse colinies)

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 07:54:28 +1000
Subject: [GZG] Invading Mars (was FTverse colinies)

G'day,

> Without a specific scenario, you can
> 'what if' it to death all day long and never resolve the issue.

Given you can write my strategic military knowledge on the back of a
small napkin I wouldn't mind some pointers.

One day I will get time enough again to do some writing and this'll
help.

So the scenario is....

The KV apparently want a foot hold in the Sol system. They also
apparently want a planet-side base of operations rather than simply
building/taking over a dome on an asteroid or moon. They seem to have
decided Earth is too big to take in the first step so they have dived on
Mars instead.

Now fire away - feel free to tell me why that was a dumb decision on the
KV's part (or maybe why it was the right one). If you want to say how
you'd take Mars I'm all ears too.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Invading Mars (was FTverse colinies)