Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies

Re: [GZG] Imperium Ships V3 [was] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's (Doug Evans)

From: Jeff Lyon <jefflyon@m...>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 15:04:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Imperium Ships V3 [was] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's (Doug Evans)

At 10:45 AM 5/7/2008, you wrote:
>I did notice the Terran strike cruiser has a couple of ER SM loads. I'm
>still thinking about running all ER's, but would like other's
impressions,
>along with ideas for MT missles.

Most of the missile designs where intended to give players the
flexibility to
swap out some of their SM's for ER SM's, depending on available magazine

capacity.

Just shade in the appropriate number of missiles and cross out the
excess.

The Terran strike cruiser simply had an odd-sized magazine which makes
the
half-and-half
mix the default.

Jeff

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies