Prev: [GZG] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2? Next: Re: [GZG] FTverse colonies

Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:19:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

> Thanks, Michael. I've both Fleet and Escort. I was looking for
'vanilla'
> FT
> 2.5, though that's almost an oxymoron. ;->=
>
> Got the files moved to the web:
>
> http://dje.nebraska.edu/Imperium/terran1b.jpg
> http://dje.nebraska.edu/Imperium/terran2b.jpg
> http://dje.nebraska.edu/Imperium/vilani1b.jpg
> http://dje.nebraska.edu/Imperium/vilani2b.jpg

Thanks Beast. :-)  I haven't picked up my old Imperium game in....well,
very very long time (other than for when I moved last year). Just seeing
the
silhouettes makes me want to break it back out and play it again - but
with
the FT SSDs! :-D

Mk

Prev: [GZG] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2? Next: Re: [GZG] FTverse colonies