Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2][DS2] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2?

Re: [GZG] [SG2][DS2] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2?

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 07:30:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG2][DS2] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2?

die Greg,

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Gregory Wong <sax@soundingrocket.com>
wrote:

> My nephew and I have amassed quite a collection of the Star Wars
> Collectable Minis by Wizards of the Coast.  I'm considering playing
> a large Battle of Hoth game using these miniatures and either the
> SG2 or DS2 rules.  Given the size and scope of this battle, do you
> think the Battle of Hoth is more suitable for SG2 or DS2?

Depends on what focus you want to have. If you want to cover the entire
battle on a broad front, DS2. If you want to focus on a particular
location
(protecting the power generator or something), then SG2 may be more
flavorful.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2][DS2] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2?